25 October 2023
WE’RE TURNING 2 THIS DECEMBER!
And what better way to share our excitement than to give away £300 to one of our Good Causes who is a valued member of our Community Lottery Family!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning an extra £300 for your Good Cause is to be signed up and be live on our site by 18th December 2023.
Already one of our Good Causes? Don’t worry, you’ll automatically be enrolled into the draw.
So why should you sign up?
It’s free, quick, and easy to register to fundraise through our local lottery. Once your charity has been approved:
- Your supporters will have the chance to win £25,000 every week plus other bonus prizes!
- You've got the chance to easily raise over £1300 with just 50 weekly tickets throughout the year.
- Your charity or Good Cause can raise recurring, unrestricted funds paid directly into your account monthly.
- We'll help you with marketing support and your very own easy-to-set-up webpage.
It’s a weekly draw, tickets are £1 each and most supporters play by monthly direct debit from as little as *£4.34 a month (*1 ticket a week paid monthly).
Selling just 50 lottery tickets a week, you will raise £1,300 a year, not to mention any donations you could get from lucky winners! Most supporters buy more than one ticket and support for around two years. So, 50 tickets doesn't necessarily mean 50 supporters. There is no limit to how many people can buy tickets to support your charity either, so the sky really is the limit!
We know this can seem too good to be true so we have broken down the £1 lottery ticket for absolute transparency as follows:
- 50% goes to you, paid out every month
- 10% goes to Hertsmere Community Lottery Central Fund, used to further fund good causes in Hertsmere Borough Council area
- 20% goes to the prize pot
- 20% goes to the administration and running costs of the lottery
Any local not-for-profit or charity organisation can apply under the terms and conditions. There is no catch, it’s free to use Hertsmere Community Lottery to fundraise for your charity.
Register and be LIVE on the lottery by the 18th of December 2023 to be entered into the Lottery's 2nd birthday ‘Win £300 cash for your cause!’ draw. The lucky winner will be announced following the draw so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!
Still have some questions? Drop an email to [email protected] to find out more!
More top stories
February HertsmereLotto RoundUp
Welcome to February’s edition of our HertsmereLotto Roundup, where we look at all the upcoming days that may be of interest to you and your local community! We are starting off the HertsmereLott...
31 January 2024
Hertsmere Roundup January 2024 Edition
Welcome to the first HertsmereLotto Roundup of 2024! We hope everyone had an enjoyable festive season however you chose to spend it. I think it’s a must at the start of January to ask what every...
02 January 2024